Friday, November 25, 2011

Fact #48

10% of conflicts are due to difference of opinion and 90% are due to wrong tone of voice.


I've decided I have anger issues.  I panic easily, and within that panic, I respond in anger.

I really don't even feel like re-hashing what happened.  It's been talked about, resolved...about four times now.  Essentially, all you need to know is that I screwed up, and now I'm on the lookout for a good psychologist.  I think I inherited a lot of bad habits our family got into.  What I know is this: I do not want to be dragging those things into my future.  It's too precious to me.


Where do you see God working?
In my heart.

What do you hear God saying?
"Enough."

How do you see God working?
Bringing to sharp relief things I'm falling short on.  Anger is my iniquity.